Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Starving Artist Store Train previews

Monday 13 December 2010

Only @ TKO Scraps
click the ad to take you to the store...

TKO SCRAPS - OVERLAY OVERLOAD PART 2!

Once again the designers at TKO Scraps have come together to create
Overlay Overload II...!

150 Full Size Stunning Commercial Use Overlays for one low price!
A great variety of florals, vintage, grunge, one of a kind patterns, stripes & dots, layered overlays you name it........it's in there!
This is a must have for any new designer! It's a virtual overlay goldmine!
Please be sure to abide to each designers Terms of Use located in their zip

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there anymore information you can give on this subject. It answers a lot of my questions but there is still more info I need. I will drop you an email if I can find it. Never mind I will just use the contact form. Hopefully you can help me further.

- Robson